Monday, November 5, 2012
On my last Friday Feature, I introduced you to Christene Houston, author of the book, A Heart So Broken.
In conjunction with her book launch on Saturday, November 10, Christene is giving away a signed copy of the book to one of Mid Life Guru's lucky readers. How nice is that!!!!
Here are five reasons why you should enter this giveaway:
1) You want to support an up and coming author.
2) You want to be the first among your reading pals to own this book.
3) You want to be able to say, "I have a signed copy of that book," when it hits the bestseller list.
4) You want to read a story that has substance and no bad words.
5) You want another great read to recommend.
All you have to do to enter is to write a comment on this post, answering this statement: "How reading adds balance in my life." You have until Friday, November 9, 2012 to enter. I will randomly choose the winner from all entrants and announce the winner on Saturday, November 10 -- coincidentally the very same day as Christene's official launch party.
I will also accept entries for linking this post to your Facebook page or tweeting this post out on your Twitter feed. Just send me the links to: Caryn@TheMidLifeGuru.com so I can verify your additional entries.
Three ways to enter. Three ways to spread the word. Three ways to have some fun!!!
Labels: Edifying Education